Susteen Inc. is proud to announce their brand new iPhone/Android pincode breaking software. The SV Strike Secure View Strike is capable of acquiring 4 digit pincode/passcodes on the most popular phones including the new iPhone 6 and 6 plus. More than just a simple brute force “box”, created and built in the United States, this new technology gives the forensic investigator the go-to tool for breaking into iPhones and Android devices. With easy to view videos and instructions, the SV Strike aims to replace foreign devices with unproven abilities.
Secure View pioneered the mobile forensic industry and as such, certain agencies came to us with the need for a product built in the USA. View a short video discussing SV Strike here.
The SV Strike is fully upgradable and is shipping with the ability to acquire pincodes on iPhones up to an 8.1.1 operating system.
What sets the SV Strike apart from competitors?
• The only product of its kind to acquire pincodes on both iPhones and Androids
• Easy to use interface designed in the USA
• SV Strike is Adaptive and Intuitive making the software easily updatable
• SV Strike uses USB cameras to store pictures of EVERY missed attempt and Final acquisition. This allows for better reporting and keeps the product forensically sound
• SV Strike has the ability to text or email the user once the software has finished its acquisition. This allows the user to simply set the software and go about other tasks.
• Built by Susteen Secure View with over 10 years of experience in mobile forensics
• Currently supports non-swipe Android phones and iPhones up to iOS
The SV Strike is currently available for sale with shipments going out as early as April 1st. ICAC users have top priority for first available shipments. The SV Strike is available ONLY to law enforcement/government agencies at this time! We are proud support those who keep our cities safe. “We are excited to help agencies open back up old cases where they were unable to break into those phones. We hope the SV Strike can help put additional bad guys behind bars.” The SV Strike was built by forensic professionals, not hackers.