Find out the major features in MD-Series that are supported in Q1 2022. Following versions of the product will be including features released in this Q1.
MD-NEXT v1.91.1 – v1.91.3
- Supports 182 new models, updated 57 Models.
- Android Full filesystem extraction method supports Samsung Exynos Android 12 devices.
- Improved support for automatic ‘Exporting the Gallery Cache File’.
- Added a pop-up message when trying to acquire Android version 12 where the version is incorrectly displayed as 11 in recovery mode.
MD-RED v3.9.0 – v3.9.10
- Supports 20 new apps for Android, and 10 new apps for iOS.
- Improvements of Search feature – Added Hashset search, Usage of multiple search words, Multiple deletions of search results.
- Supports Drone App analysis result exportation to MD-DRONE.
- Supports checking the source file of the selected analysis result in the filesystem.
- Improvements of Analysis – Improved analysis of the unused area in EXT4 filesystem and added meta file (*.ufd) of extraction image).
- Video meta-information (TimeZone) is displayed in the analysis result.
- Improvements of Filesystem analysis – BitLocker, iOS Full filesystem image extracted by Cellebrite UFED, and timestamp in NTFS filesystem.
- Improved report of ESI (Electronically Stored Information) – Decrypt information support, added formats of the source file.
MD-LIVE v3.4.13 – v3.4.15
- The recording investigation feature added ‘Audio recording’ option into the ‘HDMI Mirroring Screen’ and ‘Audio Sync Control (All/Individual).
- Improved extraction process of backup data for Huawei devices with Harmony OS 2.0.
- Supports App downgrade of ‘imo beta’ app.
MD-VIDEO v3.9.1 – v3.10.0
- New Extraction support
- Supports the new Dashcam model – Pontus (Guardian, TAT 32).
- Supports removable disk extraction.
- New and improved recovery feature.
- Supports ‘Partial Recovery’ feature that allows users to select recovery time range based on video data or OCR scanned time.
- Improved to proceed with 2 types of recovery method – ‘Basic Recovery’, ‘Custom Recovery’.
- Supports deleted photo and video file recovery in TAT 16/32.
- New and improved AI analysis feature.
- AI analysis supports the new ‘Weapons’ category of object detection, and improved UI & UX detection.
- Improvements of Frame Analysis features – Motion Deblur, and Perspective Transform.
- Time/Channel OCR supports auto detection of channel numbers by each digit when selecting Channel OCR area.
- Supports analysis summary view.
- Added GPU card models supported Volta, Ampere architecture (19 models).
- Improved extraction stability of Facebook and Google Drive.
- Supports the latest location history formats of Google Takeout.
Check the major features of MD-Series released in Q1 2022, if you would like to know more visit our blog!