ADF Solutions, a leading provider of digital forensic and media exploitation tools, has released Digital Evidence Investigator™ (DEI), an end-to-end solution designed to streamline digital investigations. DEI has been built from the ground up and leverages ADF’s proven track record of reducing forensic backlogs.End-to-end digital investigations
DEI is a fully automated and highly configurable artifact and file collection tool that has been engineered for speed, scalability and ease of use, all while targeting relevant results. Social media, peer-to-peer file sharing, web browsing and email data can be quickly recovered along with many other file types. Users can also minimize or eliminate the need to perform complex configurations, manually parse files or run multiple scripts.
Designed to work with field-based forensic tool Triage-Investigator, DEI provides a forensic ecosystem where labs can leverage investigators to process and triage computers and digital devices.
“ADF customers played a key role in providing input on and feedback into the development of this digital investigation platform,” said Raphael Bousquet, CTO and co-founder, ADF Solutions. “Digital examiners need tools that can find artifacts and files fast, are highly scalable, and can target relevant results to overcome the burden of increasing caseloads.”
Key DEI capabilities include:
• 64-bit architecture for speed and scalability.
• Intelligent identification of relevant files and artifacts.
• Leveraging larger known hash sets (tested with over 30 million), including Project Vic and CAID.
• Highly configurable artifact and file collection, including internet and communication artifacts.
• Unique timeline that combines artifacts, files, actions and people into a single view.
• Easy production of customizable reports, including a stand-alone report viewer.
Digital Evidence Investigator is available now, with pricing based on a subscription model that includes all support, maintenance and upgrades. More information is available here.