MacForensicsLab Inc. announces the immediate availability of the latest version of their computer forensic suite, MacForensicsLab 3.0. The latest version of MacForensicsLab features redesigned core functions making it faster to zero in on suspect evidence with an easier and more intuitive interface…”MacForensicsLab 3.0 brings many new features to the software suite while building on many of the things it already does best.” said Marko Kostyrko, CEO of MacForensicsLab Inc. “We’re very happy with the evolution of this product and excited for where it’s headed in the future.”
Speed improvements make all tasks faster than ever. Some operations were benchmarked to run up to 12 times faster then the previous version. New 64-bit operation helps to maximize speed and take full advantage of newer Mac’s Intel processor. MacForensicsLab has redesigned memory allocation algorithms to prevent system freezes due to memory leaks or inefficient memory distribution by the operating system. This ensures that MacForensicsLab is always running at it’s best.
• Speed increases of up to 12 times faster than previous versions.
• Optimized for 64-bit engines.
• Redesigned memory allocation routines to prevent system freezes and increase speed.
• New easier to use device and file view interface.
• One-click directory listing generation (with hash information).
• Ability to Export/Save any file and folder from any window.
• Built-in skin tone analyzer to zero in on pornography.
For more information about MacForensicsLab 3.0, please visit MacForensicsLab.com
MacForensicsLab is priced at $1195 for licensed law enforcement and $1495 for private industry. Upgrade pricing is available for owners of previous versions of MacForensicsLab for $495. Those that purchased MacForensicsLab after January 1st 2010 are entitled to receive a free upgrade to version 3.0. Please contact [email protected][email protected] for information on upgrading.