Latest release of MOBILedit Forensic Express brings many great additions including support of iOS 11 and Apple’s new photo format HEIF, Android user dictionary analysis, determine Android clock/time-zone manipulation, and improved deleted data and cell tower data retrieval. In 4.2 we’ve also improved Android call log analysis and the MTK chipset hack for physical acquisition. Many apps have been added or updated and we’ve improved direct viewing of video message attachments.
• iOS 11 fully supported
• Support for new Apple photo format HEIF
• Analysis of User Dictionary on Android
• Determine whether time and timezone were manually set on Android phones
• Call log analysis on Android improved
• Deleted data recovery is now even more thorough and substantially faster
• Improved MTK hack and physical acquisition
• Improved direct viewing of video message attachments
• Updated application analyzers such as Snapchat, WhatsApp, Viber, LinkedIn, KakaoTalk, Wunderlist, Imo.
• Faster, more stable
• iCloud backup analysis
• Application downgrade – no need for rooted phones
• Extraordinary application analysis – we analyze apps others don’t
• High success rate in deleted data recovery
• Physical data acquisition and analysis
• Concurrent extractions and the 64-bit engine will utilize your hardware to the last bit
• Beautiful design with almost zero learning curve
• Fine-tuned reports, easy to understand
• Extremely wide range of supported phones ever manufactured
Forensic Express offers maximum functionality at a fraction of the price of other tools. It can be used as the only tool in your lab or as an enhancement to other tools such as UFED through its data compatibility.
You can have this tool right now, license is digital with immediate delivery. Read more, purchase or download here.