MOBILedit Forensic Express enters a new era by adding physical extraction and analysis, and it is now a native 64-bit application providing more power and stability for processing huge data. Version 4.0 brings in total 359 improvements making MOBILedit Forensic Express a must-have comprehensive forensic tool for any lab.MOBILedit Forensic is back and stronger than ever before. We can briefly say that it is a phone extractor, data analyzer and report generator in one solution. It is excellent for its deleted data recovery, advanced application analyzer, wide range of supported phones including most feature phones, fine-tuned reports, concurrent phone processing, physical acquisition and easy-to-use user interface.
MOBILedit Forensic Express supports the newest iOS 10.2.1 and Android 7.0.x, extracts maximum possible data, such as passwords, messages, media, web history, web searches, bookmarks, geolocations, contacts, call logs, calendars, notes, keyboard cache and dictionaries, emails, Bluetooth pairing history, cookies, log files and a lot of data from applications. The built-in password breaker uses GPU to maximize computing power and concurrency.
Forensic Express offers maximum functionality at a fraction of the price of other tools. It can be used as the only tool in a lab or as an enhancement to other tools through its data compatibility. When integrated with Camera Ballistics it scientifically analyzes camera photo origins.
Read more about all product features here.
New features in version 4.0
• Android physical data extraction, yes now you can extract physical images from investigated phones!
• Physical analysis allows you to open image files, ours or 3rd party and recover deleted files plus all other deleted data where our product is known to be excellent
• The entire application is now native 64-bit for processing huge amounts of data, such as hundreds of thousands of messages with photos which greatly improves its speed and stability
• New File Manager to copy, move, and work with complete export folders, it solves problems with long filenames – which Windows File Explorer or Total Commander usually cannot handle
• Import of Cellebrite UFD files from UFED for both logical and physical analysis
• Built from scratch, a rich MS Excel report allows you to do your own data analysis using Excel features
• Improved Android 7.0 support
• Wi-Fi connection now also supports app analysis and physical extraction for rooted Android phones
• New report sections for Notes, Tasks, and deleted iOS applications
• ADB and iTunes backup password can be included in reports and exports
• More information from iOS, including itunesmetadata. plist analysis, better keychain decryption, more iCloud information
• Additional phone information presented, such as cell info, device name, serial number and unique id
• Option to also pack binary files linked to PDF and HTML reports to create more compact reporting
• Memory usage optimizations
• More reliable cancelling of operations
There are 359 new features and improvements in total…
One of the strongest features of Forensic Express is the application data decryption, undelete and analysis. Hundreds of applications are supported, such as:
Signal Private Messenger, Silent Phone, Threema, WhatsApp, WeChat, QQ, Blackberry Messenger, Private Photo Vault and many others. Find list of application analyzers for iOS and for Android.
App analyzers added or updated in version 4.0
myMail, Verizon messaging app, ASUS Browser, ASUS Email, Play Store, Chrome Canary, BBM, eBay, Mi Fit, Opera Free VPN, WowApp, BlackBerry Hub+ Services, 360 Browser, Blendr, Hide My Text, ZOOM Cloud Meetings, Wikipedia, Textie, TextMe Up Free Calling & Texts, Google Quicksearch Box, Android Blockednumber, WhatsApp, Telegram, Viber, Hangouts
Classical MOBILedit Forensic 9.0 also released
MOBILedit Forensic 9.0 brings improved support of iOS, updated support of Android 7.0, advanced filtering and many other improvements. Click this link for MOBILedit Forensic 9.0 release details
For more information about Compelson and MOBILedit please visit our website.