Oxygen Forensic® Detective v.16.1.1 is out. The latest version of the all-in-one digital forensic solution introduces support for additional chipsets, app extraction from Android OS 14 devices, Reddit cloud data extraction, extraction of uTorrent data, and five new languages added to the Translation module.
- Support for Qualcomm Snapdragon 845/710 chipset – You can extract data from screen-locked Android devices and run Android OS 7 or higher based on this chipset.
- App extraction via Android Agent from Android OS 14 devices – You can now extract app data via Android Agent from devices running Android OS 14.0. Android Agent can be installed via USB, WiFi, or OTG device.
- Reddit Cloud data extraction – Now you can extract evidence from Reddit Cloud via login/password or token. Supported artifacts include the account information, chats, posts, subreddits, notifications, reactions, comments, subscriptions, and blocked users
The following new computer artifacts are supported:
- μTorrent data from Windows
- Information about .torrent files from Windows, macOS, and GNU/Linux
- Apple FaceTime data from macOS
- OpenOffice data from Windows and GNU/Linux
- FastStone Image Viewer data from Windows
- Microsoft Outlook data from macOS
For a full list of updates, click here.