The update to our flagship solution is here, Oxygen Forensic® Detective v.15.5.1.
Support for the MT6833 chipset
Oxygen Forensic® Detective v.15.5.1 offers extraction of hardware keys and decryption of Android devices based on the MT6833 chipset, having File-Based Encryption (FBE) and running Android OS 10-13. Our support covers Samsung, Xiaomi, Oppo, Realme, Vivo, and Motorola devices.
Other Extractor Updates
Our updated Oxygen Forensic® Device Extractor introduces several other enhancements:
- Added the ability to extract the full file system and keychain via checkm8 from Apple iOS devices with iOS version 15.7.7.
- Updated extraction via iOS Agent from iPhones running iOS versions 15.0 – 15.4.1.
- Updated Kik and Discord data extraction via Android Agent from unlocked Android devices.
- Updated data extraction via Android Agent from Huawei devices running HarmonyOS.
We’ve added support for the following new apps:
- AWS Wickr (iOS, Android)
- Samsung Email (Android)
- Vivaldi Browser (Android)
The total number of supported app versions now exceeds 39,900.
In Oxygen Forensic® Detective v.15.5.1, we added the ability to import the following images:
- Physical dumps of Android OS devices based on the MT6833 chipset and having TEE Microtrust and F2FSCrypt.
- Physical dumps of Android OS devices based on the MT6833 chipset and having TEE TEEGRIS and F2FSCrypt.
- Physical dumps of Android OS devices based on MT6768 chipset and having F2FSCrypt and hybrid TEE Kinibi + TEEGRIS.
- Physical dumps of Android OS devices based on the MT6580 chipset and having TEE T6, F2FSCrypt, and metadata encryption.
- UFED backups of CLBX format.
Cloud Forensic Updates
We updated the ability to authorize in Google services and Twitter.
New and Updated Computer Artifacts
The updated Oxygen Forensic® KeyScout enables users to collect the following new artifacts:
- The permissions given by macOS applications
- The background app activity from Windows
- The history of recently opened files from Linux
- The secret DPAPI password from Windows accounts linked to Microsoft accounts
- ICQ data from Windows, macOS, and Linux
- FileZilla data from Windows, macOS, and Linux
- Spark data from Windows
- Discord data from Linux
- Discord messages and cookies from Windows and macOS
Updated artifact support includes:
- Data about network interfaces from Windows
- Spark data from macOS
Data Analysis Updates
In Oxygen Forensic® Detective v.15.5.1 we included several enhancements for our analytical tools:
- Added the Activity Matrix for geo coordinates. Now you can further analyze the geo location data and determine the peaks of user activity.
- Added a new smart filter. Now you can quickly filter and view the events that happened before and after the events marked with tags.
- Added the ability to filter by seconds, minutes, and hours in the time filter.
Interested in trying out Oxygen Forensic® Detective v.15.5.1? Request a free trial.