Oxygen Forensic Suite 2.4.1 now offers forensically important data in XML format, ideal for additional cell phone forensics analysis that experts might want to undertake in certain cases. With new models like Nokia N97 mini and Nokia 5230 the number of supported devices now reaches almost 1500…Changes in Oxygen Forensic Suite 2.4.1:
– General. Added support for Nokia 3710 Fold, 3720 Classic, Nokia 5230, Nokia E63-5, Nokia E72-5 and Nokia N97 mini.
– General. Export. Added data export into XML format.
– File Browser. Added possibility to open file in an external window by double clicking on it.
– File Browser. Fixed problem with updating of the geographical coordinates information on the Geo positioning panel.
– File Browser. Fixed problem with Unicode folders and files export.
– General. Export. Fixed problem with large reports export to removable or network storages.
– Extras. Phone Activity. Fixed problem with the highlight of the events dates in Date Filter.
– Extras. Phone Activity. Deleted intermediate items highlight of the recurring events in Date Filter.
– Extras. Phone Activity. Fixed problem with updating of the MMS messages information.
– Extras. Phone Activity. Fixed problem with MMS attachments displaying in Viewer.
– Extras. Geo event positioning. Interface improvements. Fixed problem when it was impossible to replace previous coordinates with new ones.
– Various internal changes and improvements.