Two-day training on Oxygen Forensic Suite 2010 will be held at pre-conference days in Chicago Police Academy on May 4-5. During the conference itself Oleg Fedorov will give a talk about iPhone forensically important files and databases…We have prepared several unique features for the new Oxygen Forensic Suite 2010 v2.7. Here is the brief list of the most stunning ones:
* Skype analyzer for Apple iPhone and iPod Touch as well as for Windows Mobile devices. This addon retrieves all available data from native Skype client like chat history, contact list, call and SMS log.
* Wi-Fi connection analyzer acquires the list of Wi-Fi hotspots with geo-coordinates and timestamps.
* Reading of password-protected iPhone devices and backups.
* DMG backup reader. DMG files store Mac OS file system as an image. This format widely used in iPhone Forensics.
* More than 30 new models support including Android, Blackberry, Symbian and Windows Mobile smartphones. Preliminary support is added for Apple iPad as well.
* Connection Wizard integrated into Oxygen Forensic Suite 2010 and improved for smooth connectivity process.
New version is planned to appear at the end of April. It will contain more than 30 improvements in different areas.