Paraben is pleased to announce the release of Deployable Device Seizure (DDS) v4.6. All current Device Seizure license holders have access to this new version.
What’s new in DDS v4.6
• Add support for iOS 7.1.x and 8.0 as well as support for the iPad Air
• Added support for Android OS 4.4.2 and below comprehensive logical acquisitions
• Added support of Windows Phone 7.5, 8, and 8.1
• Added deleted message recovery for devices with Symbian OS 7.x-9.x
• New drivers for new generations of phones have been added to the installation
• The acquisition process for devices with Android OS 4.0 and higher has been improved with new methodology
• Added Skype history collection for not-Jailbroken iPhones/iPads/IPod Touches
• Fixed minor problems in working with cases containing Unicode characters
• Improved recovered deleted data parsing for iPhone and Android devicesThis will be the last update to DDS before DDS combines with the Device Seizure technology in DS 7. DS 7 is scheduled for release in 2015 and it combines these two very powerful tools into one. The transition will mean easier identification and acquisitions in one single interface while providing the powerful physical acquisition and analysis features of Device Seizure.
Read more about all Paraben’s products at www.paraben.com