Junior Sales Coordinator is a core business function to support the continued growth and on-going management & retention of customers across the United Kingdom & Ireland. The role has responsibilities across the following areas:
- Acting as a central “hub” role to support both a field sales team and the overall UK business.
- Co-ordination of the order administration process in our CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics based) for new products, license renewals, and training bookings.
- Handling of general enquiries, such as training, warranty returns and support.
- To assist with the organization of MSAB UK customer events, and MSAB attendance at industry conferences within Europe.
- Oversee the day-to-day running of our office and training facilities.
- Any other ad-hoc office duties as and when requested conducive to the required role.
This important role is office-based working as a part of our great UK team. We are looking for someone who lives within commutable distance of our central Reading office. Occasional travel to customer sites and/or events & seminars across the UK, with possible overnight stays as necessary.