In October 2014, Oxygen Forensics changed the DFIR landscape by bringing the first Cloud extraction tool to the forensic industry. This innovative, and included utility, was available within the powerful Oxygen Forensic® Detective software and allowed acquisition of data from Google, iCloud, and Microsoft cloud services, as well as Box, Dropbox and Bitcasa. Since then, cloud services have evolved – and so have we. Many digital forensic companies jumped onto the “cloud bandwagon” and now offer a cloud extractor. However, what still remains true, and only provided by Oxygen, is the fact Oxygen Forensic Detective is the only software that has a Cloud Extractor built into the software at no additional charge.
Let’s go through the 10 most important things investigators need to know about our Oxygen Forensic® Cloud Extractor! 1. Oxygen Forensic® Cloud Extractor offers fast data extraction from WhatsApp, Viber, and Line Messengers. Just scan the QR code in the app with a mobile device, and you’ll get Messenger data extracted on your PC in a matter of minutes.
2. Use Cloud Extractor to conduct corporate investigations. We offer a variety of corporate cloud services, like iCloud, Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox, Box, Outlook, Email Server, Linkedin, Wickr Messenger and more.
3. Extract complete IoT data from Amazon Alexa and Google Home. You can acquire IoT data like voice recordings, contacts, and even shopping lists via username/password or token found in mobile devices or PC.
4. Decrypt WhatsApp backups of SD cards from Android devices or cloud services. It’s easy – just import an encrypted WhatsApp backup and type the phone number it is assigned to. Enter the code sent to the target phone and decrypt the backup.
5. We can extract cloud data from drones. If you thought drone data could only be extracted from the devices themselves, you’re in for a surprise. You can access data including complete drone flight history from the cloud with login credentials or a token. We currently support DJI and Parrot clouds.
6. Our Cloud Extractor allows you to access the WhatsApp Server. Enter your phone number to get account information like all current groups the account owner is a member of, missed calls, and undelivered messages.
7. Even Fitness apps have helped to solve crimes. Health data can now be extracted from the cloud, not just mobile device and fitness bracelets. Our Cloud Extractor offers you access to Apple Health, Samsung health, Fitbit and Google Fit accounts.
8. Our software finds the login credentials, phone number, or token necessary to access any cloud service. Usually this data can be extracted from a mobile device, but our software also finds them on Windows, macOS and Linux computers. Just run our free Oxygen Forensic KeyScout on the subject’s PC, Mac or Linux computer to collect credentials.
9. Our Cloud Extractor now supports 81 cloud services. Popular Social Networks like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram; Travel data from Uber, BlaBlaCar, Airbnb, Booking.com; Device accounts from Samsung, Huawei, Mi Cloud; and many others. If you see an app that isn’t on our list, send us a request!
10. Comprehensive data analysis in Timeline, Social Links, Image Categorization, Facial Recognition and other analytical sections. You can choose time range, specific data categories, share saved extractions, and merge them with other extractions. All features in one software suite!