Paraben has announced that full conference registration, including labs, is open for PFIC 2010, November 7-10 in Park City, Utah. PFIC 2010 will feature new lab tracks, an added a vendor showcase room for live demonstrations, and more opportunities for examiners of all levels to learn.
For conference information, the posted agenda, and registration see www.pfic2010.comWhat’s new?
PFIC has a variety of new tracks in 2010 including:
• Forensic Track (Lectures)
• Innovation Track (Lectures)
• Paraben Lab Track (Hands On Labs)
• Forensic Lab Track (Advanced Hands On Labs)
• First Responder Lab Track (Introductory Hands On Labs)
• Vendor Showcase Track (Live Product Demonstrations)
Why should I come to PFIC?
• PFIC is affordable and offers the most comprehensive agenda in digital forensics, eDiscovery, and security issues.
• Outstanding speakers focusing on progressive and informative topics
• More lab tracks added to accommodate a wider range of subjects
• The Venue: new for 2010, we have moved to a larger and more luxurious locale – The Canyons Grand Summit Hotel
• The latest technology from some of the most advanced and forward-thinking companies in the Digital Forensic community.
• An unbeatable value! A 4-day conference dedicated to the Digital Forensic community for $299 is an outstanding opportunity at an affordable rate.
We are very excited to be offering so many great lecture and lab sessions this year and we hope that you will come and join us.
PFIC is only $299.00 to attend and is open to all who want to come and learn.
Hotel room rates at The Canyons Grand Summit Hotel are just $99.00/night and the conference fee covers most of your meals.